Public transport is the best and easiest way to get to and from the Park, either by train, underground, bus or cycle. Copper Box Arena is in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Stratford, London E20 3HB
- The nearest Overground station is Hackney Wick (5 minute walk)
- The nearest Underground station is Stratford (15 minute walk)
- The 388 bus runs every 10 minutes from Stratford bus station to Blackfriars station and stops directly outside the Copper Box Arena (stops M & N)
- There are more than 140 cycle racks outside the Copper Box Arena, including a Santander Cycles docking station located outside the centre
- Stratford International station is just a 10 minute walk away
- St Pancras International & Kings Cross stations are just seven minutes away by train to Stratford International
- The M25 is only a 25 minutes drive away. There is limited parking available at the Copper Box Arena. Please check on parking availability before you travel. Otherwise, there is plenty of parking available in nearby Westfield.